Putting the Pieces Together
Running a business, a non-profit organization, or a church is like putting a puzzle together. There are so many pieces that have to be in place to be successful. One piece that is often missing is a professional web presence.
My goal is to be the perfect fit for that missing piece. When we bring your world of expertise and my world of expertise together, we end up with a better result than either of us could have achieved alone!
I work closely with you to make a site that is a perfect fit for your organization. You only pay for features/services that you need.
Perfect Fit provides "One-stop-shopping" for your web page needs. That includes
- Web Design
- Domain name(s) your customers can remember
- Making sure the search engines find you
- Options for maintaining your site -" full service", or "do-it-yourself" using a Joomla! content management system
- Cell phone version of your site
- Logo design and business cards by our graphic design partner
Of course, if you don't need all of those services, you can pick and choose the ones you do need.
I hold myself to a very high standard of quality service for my clients: I work as hard as I would for the Lord.
- Businesses - see my portfolio of Business websites with client comments
- Churches/Non-profits - see my portfolio of church, ministry and non-profit websites with client comments
Recent Sites Completed
- Por Los Niños (redesign) - children's home in Honduras
- Searcy School of Dance - website and online registration
- Carson McGill, Actor
- Park Avenue Insurance
- Veterans Outreach Ministries
- Hope Cottage - domestic violence prevention
- Sowell's Furniture